One of the first questions we’re usually asked during a bail bonds consultation is how long before we post the bail bond and the client is released. Most people ask everyone from the arresting officer to the booking officer, to their cellmates before they even start looking at bail bonds agencies.
The good news is that there are some things you can do on your end that will help speed up the bail process. They include:
- Make sure you’re dealing with a reputable bail bonds agency.
- Knowing how much you’re able to contribute to your bail (fees are 10% of the required bail)
- If you can’t cover the 10%, look for bail bond agencies that are willing to work with you to create a payment plan
- Knowing your inmate number and all the information about your bail so you can quickly and accurately share it with the bail bonds agency
When you contact Palmdale Bail Bondsman & Bail Bonds we promise we’ll do everything we can to get you released from jail as quickly as possible. What we can’t do is provide you with an exact time. There are a few reasons we can’t provide you with an exact time frame for your release. These reasons include:
- We don’t know how long it will take you to sign your contract and pay the bail bond fee
- If you need a co-signer or collateral, the process of getting those two things may take longer than normal
- We can’t guess what kind of backlog the court is dealing with. The more backlogged they are, the longer it takes to post the bail bond and get you released
To learn more about posting bail in California, call us at 661-272-0151 or click the Chat With Us link.
Palmdale Bail Bondsman & Bail Bonds Offers Flexible Payment Plan Bail
Knowing that we’re a California bail bonds agency that has a reputation for doing everything in our power to post bail bonds as quickly as possible is just one of the many reasons you should contact Palmdale Bail Bondsman & Bail Bonds when you or a loved one has been arrested. Additional reasons we should be your first call include:
- 20% discounts for some applicants
- Flexible payment plans
- Simple contracts
- 24/7 service
- Phone consultations
- Online consultations
- Fast service
- Zero worry about hidden fees
- Zero down bail bond
- Zero-interest bail bond
The sooner you contact us about a recent arrest, the sooner we can get to work processing your bail bond request and get you out of jail. All consultations are free and available 24/7!